University Promenade

900 – 962 E. Alosta Avenue, Azusa, CA 91702

 

University Promenade is a 74,828 SF neighborhood strip center next to two major San Gabriel Valley colleges (Azusa Pacific University and Citrus College). The property is located on the heavily trafficked intersection of Alosta Avenue ( 24k VPD) and Citrus Avenue (18k VPD). The center has a synergistic mix of tenants including Chick-Fil-A, Five Guys, Yogurtland, Goodyear Certified Auto-Service, Triad Fitness, and Azusa Pacific University. Approximately 80% of the occupied GLA is leased to service tenants and the remaining 20% is leased to food and beverage tenants.

900 E. Alosta Avenue, Azusa, CA 91702

DEMOGRAPHICS

Demographics

1 Mile

3 Mile

5 Mile

Population      
2019 29,327 154.743 304,040
2024 Projection 30,377 159,458 312,541
Households      
2019 7,695 46,484 93,216
2024 Projection 8,025 47,947 95,884
Average Household Income $84,483 $94,407 $99,577

KEY TENANTS

PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CONTACT

Carla Martin
858-369-7016
Email

BROKER
CONTACT

Matt Hammond
714-210-6711
Email

LEASING
CONTACT

Richard Hatem
858-369-7017
Email